What’s in it for you?
- FREE entrepreneurship training
- FREE daily lunch during Bootcamp
- FREE return TTC fare for excursions during Bootcamp
- CHANCE to get a $3000 non-repayable GRANT to kick-start your accessory biz
The program begins with a fashion Bootcamp on June 20, 2016 so attend an info session to register and find out more details.
Info Session Dates, times & locations:
- June 2, 6:00pm Metro Hall, 55 John Street 3rd Floor, Room 314
- June 6, 4:30pm George Brown College, 160 Kendal Avenue
- June 10, 4:00pm Toronto Fashion Incubator, 285 Manitoba Drive
- June 14, 4:00pm U for Change, 563 Dundas Street East, Suite 206
The 3 phases of the program begins with the FYF Bootcamp runs from June 20, 2016 to July 29, 2016 and includes 23 days of intensive training at Toronto Fashion Incubator (TFI) from industry experts to help you build and grow a successful accessory business.
From August 2, 2016 to September 9, 2016 FYF Bootcamp graduates progress to advanced design business training AND the top 10 achieving participants will receive micro-financing.
From September 9, 2016 to November 30, 2016 FYF participants receive ongoing support and seminar training AND the top 3 finalists will receive additional funding, a look book photo shoot, and the opportunity to participate at Toronto Fashion Week.
Make sure you register for the info session using the link below, and check out their website for more information!